Vegetable Oil Refinery
Vegetable Oil is obtained from a variety of seeds, grains and nuts through refining to make them ready for consumption.
Crude oils and fats may contain unwanted constituents such as phosphatides, free fatty acids and pro-oxidants which must be removed before consumption.
Through a Physical or Chemical refinery, these impurities are removed. The refining process is followed by filtration from various impurities, odour and sticky pigments giving it a uniform colour.
Sundex Process Engineers Pvt. Ltd. provides plants ranging from batch to fully continuous units involving Continuous Degumming and Neutralising, Continuous Bleaching and Continuous Deodorising.
Plant Capacity: 30TPD – 3000 TPD
The Vegetable Oil Refining process comprises of the following steps:
- Neutralising/ Degumming
- Energy efficient processes
- Consumption of Process Water along with Waste Heat Recovery Systems
- Equipped with Zero Discharge Effluent Evaporation System
- High flow rate process
- Robust design
- Experienced engineers
- Customised design
- Efficient plant performance
- Optimum consumption of chemicals
- Continuous operations and automated loading process
- Energy efficient Desolventising toaster
- Advanced process control system
- Consistent product quality and output